Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Do you guys have any resolutions? I don't really have any resolutions per say, just things I want to improve upon with myself.
1. Lead a healthier life, watch more about what I eat and exercise more. - This is the most popular one that everyone says, but I am serious about it. Prior to 2011 I have been going to the gym but I do have a sweet tooth, I want to control myself more. I do want to become an actress one day and can't really do so as I stuff myself with chocolate and desserts. This resolution was mainly inspired by one of my idols, Natalie Portman, in Black Swan. Her transformation is incredible and she legit looks like a dancer in the film. I need to be like that.

2. Wear more high heels. - I'm turning 23 in a week, terrible, I hate birthdays. But I'm getting older, I have heels, I need to wear them. I'm also trying to get more girly with skirts and such, let's see if that happens though, haha.

3. Use your creativity. - I want to do so many things in life, draw, play guitar and ukulele, act, stand up comedy, WELL DO IT!

What are your resolutions?

No comments: